Friday, December 24, 2004

Delayed Trip Reports



I think I got the flu or some nasty little virus that zaps your energy and throws off your inner balance. I won't have a trip report today. Maybe on Sunday for sure.



Here are the ones I have already posted:



Chapter 1: Day 1, Part I

Chapter 2: Day 1, Part II

Chapter 3: Day 2, Part I

Chapter 4: Day 2, Part II... WPBT Holiday Classic

Chapter 5: Day 2, Part III

Chapter 6: Day 3, Part I



Derek finally posted his Day 1 and Day 2 Part I of his trip reports. Check that out.



Here's the timetable of the rest of my trip reports:



12.26 - Day 3, Part II: Late night hijinks including Bellagio hookers

12.27 - Day 4, Part I: Aladdin tourney report & hanging w/ Grubby & Derek

12.28 - Day 4, Part II: The Brawl revisited and Late Night with Otis

12.29 - Day 5: Afterthoughts plus my fav. pictures & quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home